The surgery is OPEN
The surgery is now CLOSED
Telephone: 0117 970 9500
Out Of Hours: 111
- Contact us for non-medical assistance via email
- We aim to respond to your enquiry within 5 working days.
Change of Personal Details
It is important you let us know as soon as possible if you change your address, mobile or home telephone number, name or email address.
We must have up-to-date contact details in case we need to contact you in an emergency or for routine matters.
- Please use the form below to tell us if you have a new address, telephone/mobile number or email address.
- If your name has changed due to marriage or deed poll, we will need to see a copy of the appropriate document.
Downend Health Group is located within a suburb in Northeast Bristol and has good transport links:
- Bristol Parkway Train Station – 3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Train Station – 5 miles
- Avon cycle path – 1 mile
- Bus – the No 48 bus service stops within the locality
Do you need an appointment?
Please see the Appointments page for further information on how to request an appointment with us.
Life Threatening - Go to A&E
If you or someone you know has a life-threatening condition, such as loss of consciousness, chest pain, breathing difficulties etc, you should call 999
In an EMERGENCY call 999.
Emergencies are situations that cannot be managed at home and may be life threatening
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.